Services - Terms & Conditions
This agreement is hereby settled upon between Techboy Solutions
and the “customer” i.e. you. Any terms used in the agreement viz. “we”, and “us” shall refer to Techboy Solutions and any reference to “you” shall mean the customer/end user in focus.
Thank you for purchasing services from Techboy Solutions
. We value your trust and assure you of the best services at all times. As our customer, when you are buying our
product or service, you agree to our terms and conditions as below:
- Under normal business circumstances, Techboy Solutions will ensure the delivery of all services within the stipulated time period communicated through our portal.
- Techboy Solutions provides the following services
- Network Cleanup,
- VAPT(Vulnerability and Penetration Testing),
- DLP(Data Loss Prevention),
- TTB Total Security,
- Endpoint Detection and Response,
- Backend Support, and
- WiCommFi Support,
remotely to individuals and businesses and neither encourages nor permits any in-person visits by its experts to the customer's location for any of the services
- Techboy Solutions publishes the prices for all services delivered through its marketplace platform. However, at any point of time, Techboy Solutions
reserves the right to change the price of these services without any further intimation.
- Techboy Solutions
reserves the right to offer special discounts on its services to
customers from time to time. Such offers can be availed through unique discount
codes shared with customers
- At all times, Techboy Solutions expects to maintain a cordial business relationship with its customers. However, if the customer comes across as being extremely unreasonable or rude with Techboy Solutions staff or its experts,
Techboy Solutions reserves the right to cancel the order and terminate the agreement with the customer. In the event of cancellation, the customer will forfeit any payment made to Techboy Solutions.
- Any plan will have a maximum validity of 1, 2, or 3 years from the date of purchase depending upon the type of plan purchased. This implies the entire service under the plan shall be valid for the maximum duration stipulated under the plan.Techboy Solutions hereby, reserves the right to cancel the order after the subscription has expired upon completion of the term. In the event of cancellation, the customer will forfeit any payment made to Techboy Solutions.
- In situations where the customer purchases a plan in advance,Techboy Solutions team shall contact the customer for order fulfillment within a reasonable timeframe before the current plan expires or the deadline approaches. The customer will cooperate with Techboy Solutions to help them deliver the services in a timely
- In situations where the service needs to be delivered before a deadline (eg. VAPT,DLP, etc.),Techboy Solutions will clarify the estimated time required to fulfill the service to the customer. The customer is expected to cooperate with Techboy Solutions to enable us to deliver the services in a timely manner. In case of any delay in order fulfillment, Techboy Solutions shall not bear the cost of any interest or penalty that may be imposed on customers by other parties.
- Techboy Solutions is governed by the laws of the US, Canada, and India. Techboy Solutions will carry out its business in good faith with complete transparency. Also,Techboy Solutions reserves the right to refuse any order that it cannot deem to fulfill within the legal and regulatory framework of these countries
Techboy Solutions shall keep confidential all the information provided to them by the customer except such information which is already generally known to the public and agrees that they shall not release, use, or disclose of the same except with the prior written permission of the customer, or if required by the law enforcement agencies or an order from the judiciary court. However, Techboy Solutions will be entitled to divulge the information to those who are directly concerned or as may be necessary in order to obtain certain information necessary for the performance of his obligations